Single-use examination paper sheet that consists two layers of 100% Virgin Pulp Paper for better resistance and highest absorption to liquids.
Available with embossing so not to be slippery, or not. With or without glue between two plies.
It can be used for various medical equipments such as examination beds, massage tables, gynecological exam chairs, couches, tomography etc.
Protects the equipment keeping them clean and sanitary. Provides comfort and convenience, is suitable for skin contact and protection of patient’s hygiene.
- 100 % Pure - Virgin Pulp Paper
- Rhombus Embossing
- Perforation for easy tearing
- Resistant to fluids
- Highest Liquid absorption
- Paper weight : from 18 gsm / ply
- Widths from 20cm to 150cm
- Optional lengthMost common lengths 50 or 100m
- Various Perforations Most common every 40cm
(for 50m length)
- 12 rolls / carton box
- 24 cartons / euro-pallet (based on 50cm rolls)
- Individual wrapping (*)
- Private label printings (*) (*) optional